This is the personal page of Vladyslav Koshelyev, an amateur traveler, futurist, musician, writer and such.
Me in a couple of lines:
- My name is Vladyslav. I know it’s complicated so you can call me Vlad, Vlady, Vladek or any other short name you can invent. Please don´t call me Vladimir, Vonderbra or Voldemort.
- I am blessed to have lived in different places including Kyiv, Szczecin, Cologne, Barcelona and Madrid
- I live in Singapore – a young and vibrant country in the wild wild east.
- I am a part of Facebook and I love it.
- Everything related to web technology, online advertising and the future of Internet wakes me up in the morning better than any coffee.
- I am into songwriting and music production. I have recorded an album a while ago and am working on a new one!
- I can speak, work and create in several languages – English, Spanish, German, Ukrainian, Polish and Russian. My latest and by far most ambitious endeavor – Japanese!
- I don’t know a better form of recreation than going to a city I have never been before to and getting lost there.
If you like any content on this site drop a line at: email@example.com